Whether you are into sports, entertainment, politics or other events, BetBonanza Nigeria has something you can bet on. The selection of sports leagues from across the globe that bettors can choose from is impressive, but since the site is still relatively young (was established in 2014), more is still to come. Despite the age, BetBonanza is quickly becoming a favourite among the online community in Nigeria for providing the best and most rewarding online wagering experience.
The Good and Bad of BetBonanza
While writing our review, we came across a few highpoints that make 22Bet Nigeria worth recommending and just one low point. This is summarized below:
- Dozens of markets to choose from.
- A variety of wagering options.
- The odds are highly competitive.
- There is a mobile responsive website.
- The requirements for the bonus are less strict.
- Not many deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Promotional offerings are lacking.
- Customer care is not 24/7.
Promotional Offers at BetBonanza
Like any online operator, BetBonanza has a welcome package that will start you off on the right note. They also have a bonus for regulars to take advantage of to have some more wagering fun.
Welcome Package – 100% Match Bonus
BetBonanza Nigeria’s welcome package, dubbed “100% Welcome Bonus,” is generous and extends your time on the site. It will give you 100% of your first deposit back when you deposit 100,000N or less. Just enter the following code when you are making your initial deposit: BET100.
Of course, there are some things that you need to be aware of:
- Only your initial deposit after registering is eligible.
- One ticket cannot contain more than 20% of the bonus money staked.
- Any amount above 100,000N is not eligible.
- You need odds of at least 1.85 for bets to count towards the rollover.
- Any amount below 100N is not eligible for the bonus.
- You have 30 days to meet the rollover requirements.
- After you register, you have seven days to activate the bonus.
- You can use the bonus money on anything other than the sportsbook
- In order to make a withdrawal, you need to have a minimum of six rollovers on the bonus money.
- Bets that you’ve cashed out aren’t eligible.
When you return to the casino, there is another bonus waiting for you on top of the welcome bonus.
If you are a fan of parlays, then the Yakata Bonus will surely excite you. If your parlay wins, you can increase your earnings by 200%. At least five options whose odds are 1.20 or more are required for the parlay to be eligible. If you want bigger payouts, then make sure your options have greater odds.
Here are important things to note about the bonus:
- You qualify as long as you have an account.
- To win the bonus, you will need winning combinations.
- The amount won is what determines the bonus, not the amount you initially wagered.
- You will get cash when you win the bonus money and it cannot be rolled over.
- The bonus is subject to regular T&Cs.
Other promotions are introduced on a regular basis, so be sure to check the promotions page regularly to see how else the operator can bankroll you.
How to Register and Create an Account on BetBonanza
Follow the bellow easy steps to create an account on the website:
- Fill the registration form to become a member.
- Make sure all information is correct, otherwise your application or your withdrawal request may be denied.
- You may be required to provide mandatory additional information at any time for the team to verify your identity. The following documents may be required and they need to be valid: International Passport, National Identity Card (NIC), Voters ID Card or Drivers License.
Live Betting at BetBonanza
Live betting is a growing trend in online betting and BetBonanza Nigeria does not disappoint. This is where you make bets on games as they are happening. This is good because it means bettors can stake more when bets are going their way or cushion themselves against losing ones in real-time. This requires quick action since odds frequently change. You can easily make a live bet, whether you are using the BetBonanza mobile or desktop website. Once you navigate to the home page and go through the BetBonanza login process, you will find the “Live” button (it will be on top). After you select it and choose an ongoing game, you will be presented with all the wagering options that are available to you. Make a selection, enter the amount you wish to bet and watch the action. Keep in mind that you can always return to bet some more. Sadly, you will not be able to live-stream the game on the operator’s website. However, as the site becomes more established, this feature will most likely be added.
BetBonanza Mobile App for Android or iPhone
These days, you’d be hard-pressed to find a website without a mobile version, as this allows customers to do the needful on the go without downloading anything. But, still, mobile apps are extremely popular. Unfortunately, if mobile apps are your thing, it will come as a let down to know that there is no BetBonanza app at the time. Despite the lack of a BetBonanza app, there is a mobile site that you can use to bet while on the move. The BetBonanza mobile site has nearly everything the desktop site has but in a mobile responsive package. Here’s what you can do on the mobile website:
- View trending markets and available bet options.
- View upcoming events and decide which ones to bet on.
- See which games are being played live and make live bets.
- Place bets on a variety of virtual sporting events. These are
sporting events that take place in a virtual environment and have completely randomized
results (tested and verified) to ensure fairness.
- Access the online casino if you want to hit the slots or play some table games.
As we mentioned earlier, the mobile site is responsive, meaning you can easily navigate it on your smartphone or tablet. It has an attractive design while removing any clutter that wouldn’t fit on a mobile site. All the necessary buttons are large enough so you can tap them without missing – so are the links too. It is easy to tell that a lot of love and thought went into the design.